I guess we have to say this. We are too blessed to complain or be weighed down with what we think is bad luck… Here is something about Meghan Markle
Meghan’s parents got divorced when she was 6 years old😢
She was married before and divorced two years after. Despite these factors you may consider as odds and a humble/not too smooth beginning, she rose above these circumstance and made a mark for herself.
She became a popular and successful actress
Became an advocate for gender equality and women empowerment.
Became a Global Ambassador for World Vision Canada
Became a UN advocate for women
Owns her own Clothing Line.
She is Founder and Editor-in-Chief of her own blog.
And now she is getting married to Prince Harry of England making a grand entrance into The Royal Family! That is the story of MEGHAN MARKLE!
Morale of the story –
1. Your family background is not a limiting factor!
2. The end of one marriage does not mean the end of your life!
3. Work hard to pick up the pieces of your life and start all over again! Do not give up on yourself .
4. Do not despise the days of humble beginning. Start small even as a brief case girl but don’t stay small. Dream and think big, stay focused , keep your eyes on the ball and aim for the stars.
5. You may have to kiss a few frogs before you meet your Prince. Don’t give up on love ! You are lovable. The problem may not be the intensity of love but the quality of people you are loving. There is hope that someone will come along and appreciate your true Love and love you genuinely too.😉
6. DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOURSELF! It’s your story you can always make it better, and spice what you want to make out of it
Let me just wrap up by saying, count your gains always and take every disappointment to be a blessing. Keep aiming high!